Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egg, new table

Options
New egghead here. Bought my LGE a few weeks ago and have been working on the table since. Let me tell you, it's been hell with that egg just sitting there in its box, especially when i got another box of goodies from the ceramic cooker store (yep, I'm the kind that goes all in FAST!)

The good news is the table is just about done. I'm planning on building the egg in/on the table rather than lift it in there after it's complete. To me, it doesn't look like there will be any issues with that, but thought i'd ask my 1st dumb question here and save myself a headache if someone else has experienced any problem I haven't thought of.
Hopefully tomorrow evening... Spatchcock chicken!

Dell Rapids, SD

Comments

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    I don't see any problem with assembling the Egg in the table. Just make sure you tighten the band bolts until they bend. Welcome to the madness, and keep a close eye on your wallet. This place will spend your money faster than you can earn it. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT.