Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Turbostream??

Options
Anyone use the Turbostream products?  Any feedback?  Worth the $$?

http://www.turbostream.net/
The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,399
    Options
    Give the search function a shot if you don't get much in the way of responses as this product was addressed here within the past few months.  No experience with it but the set-up means that a great portion of your available lump load space especially for L&S cooks is eliminated.  At least that's how I see it on the posted web site.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    I like the idea, just not the price! 
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • EastTNBGE
    EastTNBGE Posts: 74
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Would this work with a KAB? (Edited After thinking about the design, the KAB would not be needed if using the elevated half basket.)

East TN- Large BGE, Cyber Q, Kick-Ash-Basket, Smokeware Cap, Anova Sous Vide, Pizza Stones

#BBN