Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Listen up Houston - New BGE dealer in Pearland!

Options
caliking
caliking Posts: 18,731
I was introduced to the manager (John Loessin) of Pearland Lumber/Ace Hardware at the Space City Eggfest this past weekend. They are the newest BGE (Gold) dealer in the Houston area, and just stocked   their first shipment of BGE's

Ace Hardware/Pearland Lumber
2027 N. Main Street
Pearland, TX 77581
Tel. 281-485-1474

Stopped by this afternoon to take a look and chat. Happened to run into Greg from the area BGE distributor who was also at the eggfest. John is a really pleasant guy, and seems eager to run with the BGE crowd. I talked to him about stocking Rockwood, and since its distributed out of the Dallas Ace warehouse, he said he would get some for the store.

This Ace is about 20mins from my house and beats the 45 min drive to the other dealer in Houston. I'm pretty stoked! I ordered a mini egg carrier, since cooks at the eggfest were given an Ace gift card.  I like Ace stores since they are usually family run, and have great folks working there (in my experience at least).

So if you live in the area, stop by and show some love.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Cool...

Spring "Hot On The Trail Of Cool" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• HoustonEgger
    HoustonEgger Posts: 616
    Options
    Glad to here there's another dealer in town. Berings is still a lot closer to me, but next time I go down to Killens I'll check them out
    Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
    I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker