Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Post: Table Cover for XL Egg in BGE Cypress Table

Options
Pretty pumped that my Egg and all accessories, including table, arrived Friday for delivery allowing me to start staining the table and get a meal going in the interim.  However, I noticed the table cover for my egg didn't align with the build of the cypress table as the egg sits on the left side of the table but the cover has the dome sitting right in the middle.  Spoke with my dealer about it and he couldn't find anything and neither can I.  I find it very odd that a BGE table cover doesn't fit my BGE Cypress Table. 

That said, I'm appealing to you my fellow eggheads for some insight on this...anyone had this problem before?  Where did you find the appropriate BGE cover?  I hope to hear that BGE does make one as I love the quality of the cover I have...it just won't fit as it stands now. 

Thanks in advance for your help!  Looking forward to getting to know some of you through the forum. 

Comments