Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado Eggfest and RTIC 65qt cooler

Options
We will be at the Saldo Eggfest next weekend, March 12.
I have a new condition, unused RTIC 65qt White cooler. I took it out of the box and plastic wrap to take some photos but it has never been used. With this cooler being a true 65qt it is a little larger than I need. I now have one of the 45qt coolers and it's better for me and the space I have in my little Subaru.
"If" there is an Egghead that wants to buy this cooler in Salado to skip the backorder, I would like to sell it for $225.00 or $200.00 and a nice bottle of Rum...lol
I have some things to pick up in Salado so I would need a firm commitment from the buyer before the fest as I will not have much space returning home. I know I could sell for more local but I would rather let another Egger that might need a cooler take advantage of this.

I was also toying with the idea of buying/bringing a case of the RTIC 30oz tumblers to Salado. If they were sold for $20.00 would there be any interest?
Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas