Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New MiniMax SS Cart

Got my new MiniMax cart today, I took about 9.5" off the legs to lower it. I have to say I'm impressed with the quality of it, very sturdy, solid SS top and decent wheels.

Western, North Carolina

Large, MiniMax, Blackstone 17" Smashburger Griddle & Stuff

Comments

• jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Very cool! 
    Where did you get it, pray tell? 
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,222
    edited January 2016
    Can I ask where you picked it up? I'm looking for a smaller stainless table for a slicer. That just might be the ticket 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • ScottNC
    ScottNC Posts: 240
    I got it from Amazon, $89. 
    Seville Classics Stainless Steel Professional Kitchen Cart Cutting Table

Western, North Carolina

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    @ScottNC Where did you get the cart? I remember another thread where you talked about it but I cannot find it.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SciAggie
    Sorry, I was posting when you made the above comment.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,232
    Nice collection! 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,830
    Looks great.  Nice setup.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,837
    see if your dealer has the silicon end pieces that go on the egg nests.  should fit your stand, save from scratching the stainless. 
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    I want one of THESE!! Only larger. Love twig furniture! :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• ScottNC
    No problem Sci, if this is homelike you are looking for you won't be disappointed.
    tjv, they're on there! :)

Western, North Carolina

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited January 2016
    Looks good. Seville has some good stuff at a fair price. But, the twig table steals the show.  :plus_one: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • ScottNC
    LOL, Thanks all for the nice comments on my Twig Table. I went after it last spring with about (30) 4" deck screws and some Gorilla Glue and it's now a nice sturdy table. I need to set the tile into at some point. 

Western, North Carolina

• SciAggie
    I pulled the trigger on a cart today. Amazon is a killer...
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Your twig table has inspired me to break out my chain saw and go to the woods.  Maybe find some reclaimed wood for the table top.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • ScottNC
    Sri, if you decide to lower it, shoot me a PM. Aw heck, I'll just post it here in case someone else needs it.
    When I cut the legs down 9.5" I didn't realize that the top also used the black stops, the split pieces that hold the shelves. I thought it just dropped on without them. Just make sure you clip them on, (they snap in the indents on the legs) then mark your cut so it's about 1/16" below the top off the stop, to make room for the plastic cap insert. Anyway, it'll be apparent when you go to do it. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. They snug up the top good and tight and prevent the legs from pushing into the bottom surface of the top.  :o Anyway, mine worked out fine, got them on, this just a little easier way.

Western, North Carolina

• SciAggie
    @ScottNC Thanks. I was wondering if you used a hack saw, cut off saw, or what to shorted the legs but then I thought it didn't matter - I have all the tools I need. 
    I was wondering about the clips. I can't really envision what your saying now, but I bet it will be apparent when I get the cart. If I have issues I'll certainly PM you. Thanks for offering to help. Amazon shipped today, so I should have it by Friday.
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • ScottNC
    I used a Bosch with a metal blade, cuts very easily. A hacksaw would do it too.

Western, North Carolina

• ScottNC
    Here ya go, give you something to think on while your waiting on your table. The "Slip Sleeves" for the very top shelf. I cut right into one of the grooves on the legs which doesn't allow you to snap a sleeve on so it is even with the cut you made, if you put on a sleeve, then mark the top of it, you'll be able to see where the proper cut should be. Hope it makes sense, if not, it will! :)

Western, North Carolina

• SciAggie
    @ScottNC I see what you mean now. Thanks for taking the time to elaborate. That's part of what makes this a great place - the way folks help each other.
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon