Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

THANKS ! Outdoor Kitchen Equipment - stainless steel egg tables

bcsnave
bcsnave Posts: 1,009
edited December 2015 in EggHead Forum

Many thanks to Tim @Tspud1 at Outdoor Kitchen Equipment.

I received this yesterday afternoon. It was packaged like a tank on a pallet with very nice protection. The 304 stainless is wrapped in a protective film also.

I am a Director of Quality in a Medical Device metal forming company. ...we manufacture Stainless products.... so I know a little something about it, and I can tell you the forming and construction that is manufactured by Outdoor Kitchen Equipment is second to none. The opening for the egg is perfect, the height great..the BEST part about stainless...it will clean up like a champ for years to come.

Tim thank you again for a fantastic egg table 

http://www.outdoorkitchenequip.com/store/EGT1/CFE3B462-99A5-40AE-B187-3E388A3DC825?category=Products

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

Glenbeulah, WI

Comments