Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Change that profile pic

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Put Nola in your profile pic to show support. 
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    ha.  I just posted this to yolk - I'll be doing it right now!
    Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,125
    Options
    I would prefer someone better looking get banned.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Well, he is a liberal a-hole online, but if you have a chance to meet him, he's a giving,super guy and smart as hell. 
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    I would prefer someone better looking get banned.

Sorry, I don't usually get offensive enough to get banned
    Phoenix 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    This forum is like yoga pants. You want to look at some and others you shouldn't. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,125
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Every post with Carey's face, I cannot help but read it in his voice.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Alright let's get it done.

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    Good riddance. 

Now steven is the most handsome guy on the forum, followed by me

Just need to get him banned, and i'll be scoring all the chicks around here

there ARE chicks here, aren't there? 
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Mount up boys & girls
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    (Ignore that. I gave Nola my password so he could weigh in on critical political threads. He said he would not abuse the privilege)

If Nola screws up again he will be banned from using my account
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Mickey
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Tony stop using "off topic" as they will not rise to the top and fade out too soon
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options
    For some reason this did come to the top but your "post" did not????