Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Columbia Floods - Brethren Impacted

Options
northGAcock
northGAcock Posts: 15,164
edited October 2015 in EggHead Forum
Its times like these that put what is important to us in perspective. I wanted to reach out to the forum and let you know that some of our own are being adversely impacted by the floods here in Columbia. I want call their names as I have not gained their permission, but have had limited contact with some. There is significant loss of power and water in the area, and quite a few damn's are being breached by the rising waters. These (breaches) are occurring mostly in our neighborhoods, being told all is good on with Lake Murray. There are those in Columbia and around the state that are struggling at this time. I myself have been fortunate and impacted minimally.

For those who can read this, my house is open to any impacted and need a place to stay. Feel free to contact me on my cell at 678-234-8042.

For those of you Eggheads reading this outside of the state, I ask that you all please join me in prayer for your brethren and their families. Thanks in advance.
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments