Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Black's BBQ

Options
Griffin
Griffin Posts: 8,200

Had to make a stop in at Black's BBQ over the weekend. First time we've been that they hadn't been sold out of beef ribs so I had to pick one up. Duke definitely gives them his seal of approval.He's been to Black's twice now, and while he liked the brisket and rib, he was partial to the mashed potatoes and mac 'n cheese. He has not been to Smitty's or Kreuz or Chisolm Trail to compare and was very disappointed on Monday to find out that Gidding's City Meat Market was not open on Labor Day.

Unfortunately, we were out of town so now Egging this weekend. I did cook up some ABTs, beef fajita abts and some red snapper while in Corpus on a gas grill and then some more ABTs and burgers over live fire at the ranch. All in all we had a great time. Hope everybody else had a wonderful holiday.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Awesome pic of the lil guy digging into his snack :)

I've been to Black's once. Forgot what we ordered, but I remember enjoying it.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.