Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WTB: Big Green Egg Mini or Mini Max

Options
looking to add to my collection. Would like a little one to travel with.  I live in Kansas City 

if you have one let me know your asking price and some details.

thanks!

Comments

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    First off, your NOT going to find a MM for sale (other than new) anywhere, I suggest you focus on a mini. The best place to look is CL. 

Scour the listings everyday ... there's actually a mini local to me going for $250, so there out there.

Ebay is an other option, thou no deal is likey to be had there, I've seen them going for some $400 dollars there - hell, that's the price from an authorized dealer.

Good Luck ..
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Some eggfests offer one or both of these (though many do not) at discounted prices. Salado and Georgia Mountain are the best I've seen. Both have already been held for this year, but here's what they sold for at the Salado fest...

Mini-Max BGE (Pre-Paid Only and subject to availability)
    $499+ tax

Mini BGE (Pre-Paid Only)
    Mini Nest
    $299+ tax

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut