Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Large BGE - $400 - Minneapolis

Options
WeberWho
WeberWho Posts: 11,041
"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    version?  I read this to mean a vision or acorn.  Maybe I'm wrong and he is just referring to the size.

"Have a new ASSEMBELED large version of the big green egg cooker. Has rolling base on it.

Pickup only. Cash only. $400"
    Phoenix 
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Wow...that is a great deal.
    Go get it
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • WeberWho
    Options
    blasting said:
    version?  I read this to mean a vision or acorn.  Maybe I'm wrong and he is just referring to the size.

"Have a new ASSEMBELED large version of the big green egg cooker. Has rolling base on it.

I believe he is referring to the large when he says version 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    Options

Photo Egg said:
    Wow...that is a great deal.
    Go get it
    @Photo Egg  I don't think you could go wrong looking for a new used egg at that price.  Kayla ended up winning one a few weeks ago in the rib competition we entered. She'd kill me if I came home with this!  

Minnesota
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    WeberWho? said:
    blasting said:

I believe he is referring to the large when he says version 
    You may be right. Craigslist brings out the sceptic in me.
    Phoenix 
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    Sounds like stolen property to me. Forewarned is forearmed.

By the way, I've got some speakers in the back. I'll sell them to you really cheap!  
    New Albany, Ohio 

• WeberWho
    Options
    I've picked up two larges off Craigslist for $200 and $300 in the past.  I can see someone selling new for $400

Minnesota
  • RiverRatSkier
    RiverRatSkier Posts: 130
    Options
    already deleted