Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Murfreesboro fest

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
I sent this to the attendees...hope anyone else that can make it will do so.....

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. This is where we are.. 

June 13th...I'll probably arrive early but around 9 would be great

Cedars of Lebanon State Park ...looked at the Pavillion again and it's perfect. Google it...there's a ton to do and there's an outlet mall by the hotels.

intersection of I-40 and Hwy 231. ..pic

Tons of hotels. The Comfort Suites is holding 5 rooms. CS and Country Inn are around $140...steep but nice. They will allow us to use their kitchen - breakfast area for a meet and greet. I looked at a few other...the Quality Inn is ok, seemed clean as the Executive Inn did...much less expensive. 

We've had a few drop out so I'm not sure what our head count is. It'd be nice to know. 

There's no real agenda. ..just get together and roll with it. If we all cook at least enough for ourselves there will be plenty.

This was a little disorganized. ...I appreciate you hanging in there. I look forward to meeting y'all. 

Henapple 

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments