Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My best pulled pork pizza yet

Options
SmokeyPitt
SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
edited April 2015 in EggHead Forum
Dough recipe here.  I think this is the "bread in 5" recipe scaled down to a smaller batch.  Muir Glen tomato sauce and olive oil for the base (very light).  Cheese, pork, more cheese, sauted onions, and a swirl of BBQ sauce on top.
My wife made a kale mix salad with blueberries, strawberries, and feta with a mango/pear vinaigrette.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

Comments

• fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Looks like something you'd see at a nice restaurant.  Looks fantastic!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,671
    Options
    Looks good!  I crave egged pizza lately but don't have time to make the dough...

Options
    That looks amazing. I can't wait to get this gasket broken in and do some pizzas. 
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 
  • SmokeyPitt
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thanks @fiver29.  A nice restaurant that serves on paper plates  =)

@Paqman- I usually just buy dough.  This recipe is really easy.  You need 2 hours for the dough to rise, but you can make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge.  

@SmokingPiney- Thanks!  I think you would be fine as long as you don't go nuclear.  I cooked at about 500. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• fljoemon
    fljoemon Posts: 757
    Options
    That is a fantastic looking pizza. I bet is tasted awesome!
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    excellent looking pie
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    That pizza looks fantastic.  Great work!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• SmokeyPitt
    Options
    Thanks all!  The only thing I would do differently is make 2 next time :smiley: