Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Devastated

I'm sitting here in such a state of shock that I can't even settle on a single emotion to express. I left for a short while to run a few errands. Had my puppy (a 30 lb bulldog) tied up out back. It started raining pretty hard and apparently he wrapped himself around the nest of my big green and pulled it off the patio, busting it into about 5 pieces. I can't even be angry at the dog. Maybe I should be mad at myself for leaving him outside. I can't afford to buy another egg. I want to cry but I can't even do that at this point. Scratch that, I just bawled like a baby. On one hand, I'm telling myself that this is stupid, who cries over a grill? At least it didn't fall on and kill my dog. But on the other….I'm sure I'm not alone in my grief if anyone else has suffered such a catastrophe. 
ShannyShooShoo 
Owner of 1 Mini BGE and 1 Wood-fired Brick Oven.
Mother of 4 boys, 1 obese feline, 1 mean-assed chow, 1 rowdy bulldog, and 6 completely spoiled sugar gliders

Comments