Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping...WMK

Options
Grillicious
Grillicious Posts: 347
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have the same issue as Ohio Ed. I did not get the email with further instructions after you "Activate your Profile" on the alternative site. I went in to activate it, and it didn't like my password. So I requested a new one, and received it. When I try using that it displays a window with "Your registration is not yet complete. Check email for further instructions." But I never got that email. I used the email address above.

Comments

• Grillicious
    Options
    WMK,
    Note that I changed my handle from JeffH to Grillicious, but the email address is the same. Also, I noticed that on the old site (biggreenegg.com) my new handle appears as an unregistered user, though it does show up under user profiles.

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Grillicious,
    I just fixed a bug on the old site that was causing profiles not to show up until a message was updated (e.g. by a reply.)
    I'll resend you a confirmation email. It'll take a few minutes.
    I noticed you didn't activate JeffH, but, there are imported posts under that name. Do you want me to move them to your new name?
    Note: on the new site, you can change your name (which would keep the same userid; so, keep all your posts too.) On the old site, this was not possible.
    WMK

• Grillicious
    Options
    WMK,[p]Yes, move the posts to my new name.[p]Thanks for the help.
  • WMK
    Options
    Grillicious,
    I just sent you several confirmation emails. The first ones were tests where the links weren't quite right yet. Just use the last one. Hopefully that will get you going. I added generating these things to my admin scripts so I can do it more quickly in the future.
    Appologies for the first few tests.
    WMK

• Unknown
    Options
    I got five emails, so I'll use the last one. Will I still need to enter the code in the graphic with each reply after my activation is complete?

Thanks. Sounds like you are really busting your $*% for this. Hope you're getting an XLBGE as a bonus!
  • WMK
    Options
    Nope. That graphic is to make it difficult for automated spammers to post. You won't have to fill it in once your logged in.
    Looks to me like your account is already active and ready to go. Are you having trouble loggin in?
    WMK