Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Why can't I post?

Options
I think this has happened before.  Can someone refresh my memory why I can't reply to posts without getting them approved?

Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Too many quotes usually. Try it without quoting someone. Or save as a draft and then come back and post. That works sometimes
  • fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Yep.  That's it!  Thanks and I'll try that next time.

Cheers!
    Strongsville, Ohio

[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Glad you got it sorted out. I thought maybe it was because you have a blue egg.  :D
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    I'd like to hear how you got a blue egg.fiver29

Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    edited January 2015
    Options
    General question ...

On your profile page is a <Edit Profile> button.  Click on it and it takes you to the editing page ... duh!  Down the left side is a <Quote Settings> button.  Click on it and it talks about "folding up" the quote trees.  What does that setting do and is it related to the problem @fiver29 referenced above.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Good question @Jeepster47.  I changed the 'folding up' quote trees to 'don't fold quotes'

Maybe that will help?  I have done the edit trick with success.
    Strongsville, Ohio