Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Chicken Ranch is Now Open

Options
The Chicken Ranch Proprietors are back on the Ranch, and the 'Girls' have been notified as such, as well as being put on notice that they can expect see some action pretty soon. We still have to unruffled our feathers, but the Chicken Ranch is now Open...

Had some fun in New Orleans, Met some people, ate some food, drank some rum, drank some rum, drank some rum, and generally had a good time.

Now the prep work begins for entering into a new year. You know, ham hocks and turnip greens, or ham hocks and cabbage, ham hocks and blackeyed peas, or any of the well thought out traditional 'lucky meals' that will assure us of VICTORY in the Lottery in the New Year.

There's gotta be some truth to the method. Last time I got all of the numbers but five.

Anyway, if your plans are to partake of the Chicken Ranch's services, don't expect anything special. In fact, you might want to bring your own. After all, the 'Girls' may know we're home but they haven't been turned on and tuned in yet.

I should sleep well tonight.

Spring "Down On The Farm" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Glad you had fun. Your posts always put a smile on my face.
  • egger ave
    Options
    Nice that you left NOLA intact for a future visit. Happy New Years, see you in Salado. John and Aleta Wallace
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein