Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I might have sold a BGE today

Options
Was at my Local ACE Hardware looking at the XL BGE. A sales guy come up and asks if I had any questions.  He strikes up a conversation about the eggs and says he would like to have one but needs it to be portable and the mini was just two small for him and his wife.  I asked him if he has seen the mini max? They didn't have one on display.  He says no but he heard they were coming to the store.  I started telling him about the mini max and it's cooking capacity being that of a small. Then I told him about adding a second tier and being able to increase his cooking area.  He asked questions for about 30 on what he would be able to cook, how to do cooks, the two tier cooking setup, about different lump, everything you could think of.  My wife finally came looking for me and the sales guy thanked me and said well I was suppose to try and sale you a BGE but you explained a lot to me. Then he said thanks again for all the information and that he was going to go place his order for a mini max.  I didn't buy an XL today but it felt good bringing someone else to the BGE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

Comments