Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Longtime Friend Reunion

Options
NPHuskerFL
NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
edited December 2014 in EggHead Forum
A guy I've been friends with since grade school happened to be here in Jax for a Mission Brief. I was able to meet up with him last night. Funny it doesn't seem like it has been 25 yrs. He was in the Navy 13 yrs as SAR swimmer. Then got out and earned his Doctorate in Veterinarian Medicine. Practiced for a couple of years and went to West Point and became a Commissioned Army Officer Veterinarian. Both of us served in the Navy at roughly the same time but, in completely different parts of the world. We chatted for a good bit and it was like old times. We were always close friends growing up. So much so that my Mother had to move me to a different teacher so we couldn't get into trouble together :))
It was great seeing my brother and I hope he has a safe journey and successful mission.
LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments