Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Double Spatch

Options
Happy thanksgiving my friends. I hope you and yours are well! image
Large BGE and Medium BGE
36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

Comments

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving back to you !!!

Good looking cook !! How did the double decker spatch come out...both birds the same ??

I love the CI grates. Which brand, etc are those??  I guess I am going to have to pull the trigger on those now....after seeing your....thanks buddy, I'm sure my wife thanks you too, when I come dragging them in the house !!!!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    That is a sweet looking cook. Agree with Donnie, this is the most expensive "free" site on the interwebs.
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    I think the grate are ceramicgrillworks.com ? I love them. Use them on every single cook. Really good up and are so versatile for what I usually end up doing. Birds cooked a little over when I was driving them to raleigh over an hour away. Next time, I'll pull them at 155* - though the family really raved and said they were fantastic. Smoked turkey is sooooooo good. P Hope you all had a great one! :)
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• dboram
    dboram Posts: 54
    Options
    Jealous...great double. I have the same setup (ceramic grill works) and love it.
    Houston, Texas
    Large, MiniMax, and another Large.