Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank you Veterans

Options
This isn't much, but thank you so much for yalls sacrifice, however big or small. Y'all are true heros.
Huntsville, Al LBGE

Comments

• gamason
    gamason Posts: 406
    Options
    I second that! =D>

Snellville,Ga.

LBGE

Minimax

• DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    Options
    Awww shucks, no problem. Thanks for remembering.

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    This country and her people are worth fighting for. That's why for almost 240 years Americans have voluntarily joined to serve our country.
    A huge thanks to all who are serving or have ever served.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Gman2
    Gman2 Posts: 421
    Options
    Thanks to all the veterans!!!!
    LBGE, Mechanicsville, Va., LBGE, Duck, NC, XLBGE Wake, Va.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    This is always a special day, I am heading over to the High School now, they have an assembly to honor all the vets. Thanks to all Veterans.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    All Veterans gave, but some gave all, Thank you
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    It ain't much, but it's all I got...THANK YOU ALL! ^:)^
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Veterans Day Prayer 
    Dear God, Thank you so much that you are there for me always; that if I stumble and fall, I will fall into your grace. I praise you, my rescuer and one who loves me more than life. I bow before you in prayer, with a humble spirit and grateful heart. You are my stability in a world gone mad, my comfort when my heart is sad, the sunshine in every day. And on this day, Veterans Day, I remember all the brave people who have given their lives for freedom, for what is good and right. Please bless their families; give them comfort and peace, and a feeling of joy and contentment in knowing their loved one gave the ultimate sacrifice for a just cause. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Zarcon
    Zarcon Posts: 540
    Options
    Amen! Thank you Veterans!