Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lazy Sunday

Options
After a hard weekend of riding and partying at Daytona Biketoberfest yesterday was a recovery day. Football and Egging with some more quiet type friends. Turkey balls, K-basa w/bacon and wings along with some ice cold beer, made for a speedy recovery...
The Gator Nation, Central Florida
LARGE & MINI  Life is good...
GO GATORS!!!

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    Are turkey balls ground up turkey formed into "meat balls"? If so, what spices do you use in them?
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    That's my kind of lazy. Nice!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Sixpack1
    Sixpack1 Posts: 189
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @Hi54putty that's all there is to it. I use Roasted Garlic Herb for mama and I like to mix dry ranch dressing and Cyanne pepper in the meat and mix it up then egg em up. You can spice them the way you like and, wait for it, they are good for you too...
    The Gator Nation, Central Florida
    LARGE & MINI  Life is good...
    GO GATORS!!!

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Everything looks right up my alley. Turkey ballz are awesome Sometimes I do them with parsley and Italian breadcrumbs & an egg mixed in and other times just whatever rub scratches my fancy.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.