Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Football party

Options
I posted a week or so ago about hosting a little get together for my son's football team. They were over last night.  

There were 30 players and probably 18 or so adults (coaches and some parents).  I ended up cooking 38 lbs of pulled pork, 20 lbs of hot wings and 10 lbs of sausage (hot links and keilbasa).  My buddy that helped set up, etc... kept telling me that I made way too much food.  Those boys can eat!  Not a wing or sausage left and I scraped the bottom of the roaster to scrounge up enough pork for 1 sandwich.  I cooked the butts on Sunday and reheated in a cooler of very hot water.  Worked well.  It wasn't as good as Sunday fresh off the Egg but it must not have been too bad!!

Thanks for everyone who suggested I go with pulled pork rather than the brisket I was planning.  
XL BGE

Comments