Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Late lunch so appetizer for dinner.

I little batch of jalopeno stuffed with cream cheese and shrimp wrapped with bacon.

photo A0FA7B87-685E-45AB-86BB-CED0EC87226C_zpsq0jwqzua.jpg
Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,593
    Bingo
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• GeorgeSGeorgeS Posts: 955
    My wife thinks there may be something wrong with me!

photo C0BCADD0-50FC-4B29-8C9B-B70FC10EE784_zpscvvw4x2h.jpg

I like this shot.

photo 0B68FDF0-78BD-44CB-9F59-CB5F46B3F178_zpsurxym5qe.jpg
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
    My buddy came out to play.
    photo 1C02A00C-8F38-4EAC-A889-E87903DBA617_zpsna14rcef.jpg

A cold one while I wait!
    photo 8A8102C8-028A-45F8-890B-E93A5C106362_zpscpismpzb.jpg

Playing with the camera a little tonight.
    photo 928C5AE4-8517-43D3-A98A-3B39009374FE_zps841s1goo.jpg
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,290
    Very nice pics.

Great food, good beer, and your best friend by your side.  The Egg makes wonderful moment's happen!
    Steve 
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio

Cheers!
    photo 24A36680-277A-470C-8A6A-7B60F791BA68_zpssnty0uda.jpg
  • johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 4,577
    Nice post..You captured a great atmosphere with your pics..Oh yes and your cook weren't to shabby either.
    ^:)^
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
    @johnmitchell‌ Thank you sir!
  • jcasparyjcaspary Posts: 1,479
    Your wife may be right, but there is nothing wrong with your cooking.  Looks excellent!!
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • Ohhh yea, I keep some weiners around to grill for my two dogs. They love to see the LBGE fire up, they also like a sip or two of my beer.....
    LBGE - Swing Grate - Platesetter - Pimaster110 - Pizza Stones - Maverick E732 - Thermapen - Dutch Ovens Abbeville, SC
    @jcaspary‌ I know she is right I'm just in denial most of the time! Thanks!

@davejames0426‌ She usually hangs out waiting for a treat! She doesn't like beer though. My wife found out she likes wine though!