Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ABT's and those Onion Things!

These with Pork Tender Loin Roasted Corn and Roasted Potoatos.
Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE

Comments

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,653
    Please let us know how the onions end up. It looks like a fantastic idea.

I'm making the onions for tomorrows party. Let us know how they turn out.
    Edina, MN

• stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    yessss...please post pics of the onions!  ABT's are one of my fav's but onions with bacon sound so good.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,082
    edited August 2014

This could be another eggsperimental event-trying to attach the bacon onion rings recipe-If it doesn't work-well...BTW-recently came over to the Apple dark-side thus the more than normal confusion.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Sorry no pictures, I got caught up in finishing the rest of the dinner, the onions may be the new favorite around here, Sweet Onions are the best choice and combined with regular cut bacon they come out great. I sprinkled them with Raging River and cooked them at 250 for 1 hr until done, along with the ABT's.
    Very Good!!!
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE