Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Chickens For The Chicken Coop

Options
Late yesterday, UPS dropped off a box. It only had a shipping label on it showing the packing & shipping center's name and our name. No other information. But it contained a bunch of Chickens and a picture of a really cute girl.

See:

My first thought was that it came from some guy named Wayne Luce the name above the shipping center's name. Perhaps I had met a Wayne Luce at the Mini Fest. So I emailed Fla Pool Man and he said no, there was no one by that name at the fest. He suggested Richard Fla might know.

So I emailed Richard.

He just called and yes it was him. He ran up on a deal he couldn't resist and thought these lost souls needed a home.

Thanks Richard. Now I've got to add an annex on just for my collection of Chicken Trophies.

And there's that little problem of undocumented Chickens crossing into Texas. When will it ever end?

I'll give them amnesty and let 'em hang out here doing something until I can put 'em to work doing something else.

Thanks Richard.

Spring "Good Thing My Handle Isn't Pepé Le Pew" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments