Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's about time - jelly beans are not just for kids anymore

Options
Tjcoley
Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
edited June 2014 in Off Topic

Comments

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Oh how i love jelly belly. I toured the jelly belly plant in California last fall it was nothing less then awesome. Was not brave enough to try some flavors such as barf or fresh cut grass or dog food but sure do love the butter popcorn.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    Lol. I grabbed jelly belly Hogwarts movie flavors, toothpaste, boogers, etc and put them out on Christmas a few years ago.
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    I'm wondering when the tasters at jelly belly have to keep tasting to get it right how many real boogers have they really eaten before they said....yep that tastes just like the real thing
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    If they start working on a bourbon flavor jelly bean, I would be happy to be on the taste research team!
    Flint, Michigan