Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anybody try the A-MAZE-N-DUST for cold smoking ??

Options
NDG
NDG Posts: 2,431
It looks like a sawdust that is a blend of different woods that can be used with the A-MAZE-N-PELLET smoker that many of us have.   I got a coupon in my email today (below) so please let me know your thoughts if you have tried it. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help you get him started we are offering 10% Off + Free Shipping on orders over $29.  

BONUS:  Free 5 LB bag of Pitmasters Choice Pellets with any Smoker* purchase.

Visit our website today - www.amazenproducts.com

Use coupon code DADSDAY2014

Happy Father's Day from all of us at A-MAZE-N Products

Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 

Comments

• hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    I have done back bacon and belly bacon with it. So simple to use and execute. Well worth the investment.
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Thanks.  I used most of my pellets this winter so I need something.  I had a couple issues with the pellets burning out early, so thinking about trying the dust.
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Thanks @NDG I just ordered a scratch n Dent model, the Maverick 733 and smoke pellets for $86.00

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options

Todd's dust is good stuff.  Switched from smokinlicious products to his pecan, bourbon, apple, and peach. 

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    There is a thread about it, I think November time frame.. I would give you a hard time, but the search function here is.. lacking.. lol. I have one, but I haven't used it yet.
  • 55drum
    55drum Posts: 162
    Options
    Worked fine for me...