Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken salad and apps

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Sher-bear pulled leftover chicken and made salad. I threw a couple of apps on.

Abt...laughing cow swiss, cheddar and a huge shrimp...wib

Pear..Stuffed with the same cheese mix and wib. The pears are really good as a side dish.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    I'll take everything but the chicken salad. Never liked chicken salad, tuna salad, etc. Mayo based salads just never worked for me.

Those pears...hmm...will need to try that.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • henapple
    Options
    The pears are a @Zippylip‌ recipe although I think his call for goat cheese and walnuts. They are really good.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Those pears sound damn good. And if that's the Salado chicken salad , then I know it's good too.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    People are asking why Sher-bears cooks always look so much better than yours? I just respond it's the amount of adult beverage :-t
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    @DMW if you ever get the courage to try it again get the chicken salad bowl at wawa. It's almost the best I ever had
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    It all looks great.  The ABT pic is a money shot.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• henapple
    Options
    The abts are too hot for everyone else. You should have seen the guy at the seafood counter when I asked for 2 shrimp. I explained what I was cooking and he said it sounded weird. Loser.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    henapple said:
    The abts are too hot for everyone else. You should have seen the guy at the seafood counter when I asked for 2 shrimp. I explained what I was cooking and he said it sounded weird. Loser.
    Eff that seafood counter guy.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.