Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig and Big Green Egg on GAC June 9th

Options
Hey y'all!
Been buried with very little time to post, but have been following along here. Thought some of you may be interested in tuning in on June 9th, or setting your DVR.  We filmed a show last Fall with Kimberly from the band Little Big Town. She does a show called Kimberly's Simply Southern where she visits a local food-related company while she is on tour, then uses her inspirations in the kitchen. When they were playing George Mason Patriot Center, Dizzy Pig in Fairfax was who they picked. We did a little competition that she judged, and we did the whole thing on our EGGs. It sounds like she was inspired, because she got in the kitchen with Wynonna Judd (who is now a Dizzy Pig fan) and they based the show on using spices and seasonings. I've not seen anything, so I know very little except what took all day to film will probably be 5 minutes on the show. But it should be fun to watch!

I'm one curious guy myself right now! Here is the info on the show.
Thanks for listening, and happy cookin!
Chris
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments