Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

VI Sighting?

Options
TexanOfTheNorth
TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
edited May 2014 in Off Topic
Think I may have spotted him on my way into the office this morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Good one. I wonder where he's been lately. Is he just lurking? Hope he's ok. Anybody heard from him?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Griffin said:
    Good one. I wonder where he's been lately. Is he just lurking? Hope he's ok. Anybody heard from him?
    @Mickey posted, a week or so ago, that he was okay.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Well that is good to know. Wonder why he stopped posting? Probably too busy being retired and feeding the deer off his back porch I 'spose.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Griffin said:
    Well that is good to know. Wonder why he stopped posting? Probably too busy being retired and feeding the deer off his back porch I 'spose.
    Or, he's touring NA on his Vespa.  :D
    Options
    Talk/message with him about once a week. VI yesterday was touring Texas wine country on his Vespa with is lovely wife in tow. Now that's what he told me, my guess he was at the 7-11 and just opened a screw-top of some $2.00 wine in a paper bag.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Boones Farm or GTFO!
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,171
    Options
    The worst headache I ever had was on Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill.
    Flint, Michigan
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I miss VI  :(

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,735
    Options
    Boones Farm or GTFO!
    Boone's is more high-brow now since it is >$2 now. VI broke the necks off the bottles with his teeth so they would fit in his Vespa saddle bags. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    caliking said:
    Boones Farm or GTFO!
    Boone's is more high-brow now since it is >$2 now. VI broke the necks off the bottles with his teeth so they would fit in his Vespa saddle bags. 
    I thought he was sabering them with a letter opener. Really sets the mood.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,594
    Options
    TexanOfTheNorth you go south on Bathurst? can you drop off a sample of pickled okra at the gas station tomorrow morning? 
    :D
    canuckland
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options

TexanOfTheNorth you go south on Bathurst? can you drop off a sample of pickled okra at the gas station tomorrow morning? 
    :D
    Gary, I'll have some for you at the Eggfest.
    Options
    Thanks John, just kidding!
    canuckland