Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Ribs and Bacon Wrapped Meat Loaf on the EGG !

Options
Got the EGG going and Got Apple Cobbler in DO on the gas grill.

I was starving thinking about it so I've got one hand wrapped around a pulled pork sammich topped with banana pepper slices and for my side cocktail wienie-stuffed ABTs.  Left overs are always awesome around here !!!  Tomorrow I am trying shrimp stuffed ABTs !!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    That's some good eating right there!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    That looks amazing!!! Hell of a cook!
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Awesome
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Looks great! How many are you cooking for? ;)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    You folks are the ones who taught me....all Ive done is read your posts and ask questions !!!!!

Apple Crisp (not apple cobbler) is finished and I'm waiting for OWMBO to get home and give me a report.

I've got about 12 people who will be eating the ribs. They were ~ 1/3 - 1/2  pound each and I have 10 pounds or about 24 ribs total.The meatloaf is my cushion !!!!

Now for the wait !!!

• dldawes1
    Options
    Apple crisp turned out very good. 2 cans apple pie filling, covered with 1 box of yellow cake mix (dry), then topped off with a 12 oz Coke.  DO in 350 degree egg or other cooking device for about 45 minutes. Delicious !!

• dldawes1
    Options
    Another awesome turnout!!! I've gained 17 pounds since Christmas from this big green egg looking thing as SWMBO calls it !!!!! And.....I have loved every bite of it !!!!