Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For those of you with an unfinished concrete patio (pix)

Options
Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,072

Just did a cheap $100 (give or take) makeover for my unfinished 16x16ft concrete patio.  It gave the BGE's a nice new floor.  It was a simple semi-transparent  concrete stain with a wet look high gloss sealer.  Had a coupla nasty oil stains from trying to transfer turkey frying oil to another container, as well as some other stains.  Here is a pic after I pressure washed the patio to the best of my ability as well as applying some oil spot removing chemicals AND an etching fast prep cleaner.

You should have seen it before...  It was a lot worse!  :(

And here it was after the first coat of semi transparent stain was applied:

And after the High Gloss Wet Look Sealer:

The lighting in the pix suck, but the reflection of the "wet look high gloss sealer" looks pretty cool in person.  And it hid all the imperfections in the original crappy looking unfinished concrete.  I'm gonna be really happy not to hafta pressure wash it so often!! 

Comments