Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Athens TX EggFest

Options
Is anyone on this board going? I'm cooking this year so please drop by and see me if you are. It's at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center out near Lake Athens. You can get a smoking deal on a once-used LBGE. Only $770 plus tax. Maybe you'll get the one that I'll be cooking on!! http://athenseggfest.wordpress.com
Dave - Austin, TX

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    We will be there along with a contingent of other Texas, Arkansas Eggers. It is a fest not to miss (not to mention your can catch your cook from the terrace).  
    Texas is so lucky here to have Salado, Athens, Austin , Texarkana and Plano Fests.  All are just great.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,675
    Options
    Dave drop down to Salado Sat and see us. Yes I will be there, someone has to carry Joan's bags.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    That's funny...thought I was.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN