Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum. You can also find a lot of information, cooking tips and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT ~ Good Eggin weather is on its way!

It has been a long winter for me. How bout you folks? Talk is we will be in the mid to upper 50's all next week, maybe even hit 60's by end of the week. I can't wait! I have still been Egging at least once a week in this ridiculously cold weather, but I'm ready to kick it up a notch. If I can, I'll try to send you all some of that nice weather after I'm done with it. Time to go stock up on some fine meats.
My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax

Comments

• I'm ready for spring.  I haven't cooked on the Egg in a while.  It's been a very cold winter for here, and we are having a winter storm here now.  The worst part is that the cold weather makes business really slow.  
    Large BGE Decatur, AL
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,281
    Best egging weather comes tomorrow. A foot of snow! Yes!
  • You FREAKING ROCK dude!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for warmth.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• My XL won't get a break next week for sure. I know we will still have some cold days but I sure hope the worst is over.
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,353
    We'll be enjoying temps around 64 here today in the DFW. Next few days should be some nice Eggin' weather for sure.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 3,432
    Can't wait.  Supposed to be in the 50's and 60's next weekend.  Going to be bringing a trunk full of beer back from Chicago this weekend and will be ready to Egg! 
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio