Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Rainy Day

NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,459
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum
Was planning on baking pizzas and cinnamon rolls on the BGE...but, mother nature decided that we would have torrential down pours instead :-D. These were the first doughs I made on my using my new Kitchenaid stand mixer that my SWMBO got me for Christmas (thanks babes!). Although the pizzas turned out ok I much rather make them on the BGE (I get crisper crusts)..And I took pics however, I didn't get any shots of the rolls with the cream cheese icing because they all went into peoples tummies to quickly...lol :))
LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 380
    Bummer about the rain. I had been on a roll with bge pizzas and then we bought one from Pizza Hut the other day. No comparison to bge taste and quality.
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,459
    @rholt...totally agree. The franchise pizza joints can't hold a candle to a BGE homemade pizza. I have found a few Mom&Pops out here that make a damn good pie on an old skool brick oven and they get props from me & my family. Other than that most of them are meh.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • rholtrholt Posts: 380
    So true. So true.