Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Healthy BGE Meal

Options
I enjoy eating healthy during the week so I can pig out during the weekends.  Last night I made an Asian inspired grill chicken salad.  I seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper, dried ginger, dried mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.  The veggies were white onion, green and red bell peppers, and mushrooms.  I seasoned with EVO, salt and pepper, and garlic powder.  Everything went on the grill at the same time.  375 direct with the grilling grate right on top of the fire ring.  Took about 10 minuets per side.  Tossed the veggies around when flipping the chicken.  Sliced the chicken and placed atop the Asian Slaw premix from Kroger's and mixed in the veggies.  It was my first time using the wok, and certainly wont be the last.  If you enjoy cooked veggies I would highly recommend getting one.  Thanks for looking.

Large and Small BGE
Central, IL