Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Butts on a week night.

Options
Goatsegg
Goatsegg Posts: 113
It's been a while since I've posted, I've got some pics of a few cooks that I've been meaning to post, but life has gotten in the way. I hope y'all are well and that you all had a great Thanksgiving. I just put 3 large (10#) butts in my XL egg- 2 on the grate and 1 on the AR. I had everything up to temp with the platesetter in place and am hoping to have everything done between 2 and 4 tomorrow. I've never done a low and slow on a week night, unless I was on vacation, but my company has an off site tomorrow and folks are bringing food for the kick off. I'll work from home and drive the butts over in the afternoon. Shooting to have everything FTC by 3 or for for a 7:00 start. I'll try and post some pics of some of my other cooks when I get back. 

Take care.

-The Goat
Marietta, GA
XL BGE

Comments