Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Help for an EggHead unable to comment

I received an email through my website from a fellow EggHead who is having trouble getting started on the forum.  He is registered and can log in, but he's unable to comment or start a discussion.  He said he's written to Rob at support a couple of times, but hasn't heard anything back
Did anyone else have this delay &/or have any ideas?  Thanks! 

He said:  
I do brush my teeth and use deodorant daily. I love my egg, what am I missing??  :D
I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
·

Comments

• Problems with the forum???? Who would have thought?  :-?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,056
    I know it can take a few days to go thru. I think I waited almost a week before I could comment and post when I first joined.
    ·
  • Okay, so this is normal . . . thanks, y'all!  I'll let him know. :) 

I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,707
    Normal does not mean it is right...
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • Took about a week for me to be able to comment. I thought I was overlooking something obvious. I can't remember if I got a confirmation e-mail or not.
    Franklin, TN Large BGE
    ·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 456
    Have him check his junk mail folder. That's what happened with me. Someone here helped me to look in that folder and I found a confirmation email that I didn't know I had.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
    Also might try to sign in again.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • LuvfltLuvflt Posts: 63
    Hmmm same thing happened to me and through me for a loop. I could sign on but couldn't post anything. I emailed several times with no response, then I called and couldn't get anyone to answer the phone. Finally got the email saying I was accepted. I think it took over a week. Not sure why the switch has to be thrown manually for it to happen. Maybe it has something to do with the warranty registration. Not sure about that but in any event, like was preciously mentioned, it took way too long and really shouldn't be that way. Maybe they have to check your info with the NSA first.
    Palm City, FL
    ·
  • I never really joined this forum when they changed it. Is there an e-mail confirmation when you get accepted? It may be in his/her junk if that is the case

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I had to send an email to Eggzilla in order to get activated.  I had waited 2 weeks and nothing had happened.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
    ·