Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

15lb Brisket Office Lunch Tomorrow PIC

thailandjohnthailandjohn Posts: 952
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Just put the brisket to bed for its long night sleeping in the BGE, controlled by the Stoker..... Rubbed with a little bit of chili powder and Montreal steak seasoning

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 3,729
    You're gonna have some happy co-workers!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 3,165

That looks great.  Y'all hiring???  Think I'm going to do one of those for Saturday's cocktail party in Jax.  If you only had one probe (DigiQ) should it be placed in the flat since it get's to temp quicker than the point?

Thanks for sharing.

"They don't love themselves so they can't love no one else"
    -Peter Tosh

Peachtree Corners, GA
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,278
    Nice, that 14 lb packer should feed plenty of folks.  You just slicing the whole thing or are you going to make some burned ends with the point?

Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • It ain't brisket without Soul Sauce.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• VI....no sauce on my brisket for me....I do make a Texas Sauce I use on mine once in a while