Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

15lb Brisket Office Lunch Tomorrow PIC

thailandjohnthailandjohn Posts: 952
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Just put the brisket to bed for its long night sleeping in the BGE, controlled by the Stoker..... Rubbed with a little bit of chili powder and Montreal steak seasoning
image.jpg 1.8M
image.jpg 277.1K
·

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,196
    You're gonna have some happy co-workers!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 1,133

That looks great.  Y'all hiring???  Think I'm going to do one of those for Saturday's cocktail party in Jax.  If you only had one probe (DigiQ) should it be placed in the flat since it get's to temp quicker than the point?

Thanks for sharing.

"Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees." 
    -Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Peachtree Corners, GA
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,246
    Nice, that 14 lb packer should feed plenty of folks.  You just slicing the whole thing or are you going to make some burned ends with the point?

·
  • It ain't brisket without Soul Sauce.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • VI....no sauce on my brisket for me....I do make a Texas Sauce I use on mine once in a while
    ·