Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another Mini BGE cook...Buffalo/Jalapeno Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders

Whipped up a bunch of these for the game today.  Trying to make College Gameday a bit more healthy.  :)  Turned out awesome!  One half was coated in Crystal's Buffalo Wing Sauce and the other half of the tenders were brushed with a mixture of Honey Mustard and Diced Jalapenos.

2014 Co-Wing King
·

Comments

• looking good
    Beaufort, SC
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,257
    Nice...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggoMaticEggoMatic Posts: 130
    Real nice!
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Yes

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,819
    Very nice
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 467
    On the list!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,449
    I cant decide which one looks better, so I'll start with one of each please :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    Looks like a perfect cook for both the game and the mini!  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,154
    That will do, how small did you dice the jalapenos?
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,196
    edited October 2013
    Thx, y'all! @Scottborasjr , they were the pickled pre diced jalapeños. :) I like using the pickled pre diced jalapeños for homemade wing sauces. They add a great kick, texture and flavor.
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • Looks killer. I like the pickled / diced jalapeños in sauce. Will be ding that.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Awesome !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·