Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

My Eggtoberfest disappointment :)

HicHic Posts: 348
edited October 2013 in EGGtoberfest

I hadn't seen anyone post this, so figured I would.

We checked in Friday to the Marriott and received this welcome letter describing all these events happening that weekend. Friday was a behind the scenes tour of the new BGE headquarters and cocktail reception, Saturday after Eggtoberfest was a dinner party and Sunday brunch at Ed Fisher's house. I was thinking man, did BGE really step it up this year or what, then reality set in and I was thinking logistically it wasn't possible and that was confirmed when some of our friends found out it was a mistake and we were formally disinvited. I've attached the welcome letter and the disinvite.

But man it would have been (wait for it)...............Legendary!

All in all it was a great time and wouldn't miss going again.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

Comments