Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Buffalo chicken lasagna

Made a riff on my lasagna. Had buffalo chicken thighs left over. Came out pretty good. (First time to post pic from my ifone so here goes).

Little Rock, AR

image.jpg 1.7M
image.jpg 1.5M

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,075
    Wow!! I never would have thought of that, but it makes so much sense! You can not lead with something like that and not give more details. Such a tease. So was there blue cheese instead of mozz? What kinda sauce? You are killing me here. Whatever you did it looks amazing. :-bd

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• I had leftover thigh meat. Mixed with buffalo sauce and tomato sauce. For cheese layers a mixed ricotta, one egg, and some blue cheese. Then just alternated noodles sauce cheese noodles sauce cheese noodle sauce then topped with fresh mozz and blue cheese. Cooked covered at 400 for 30 min then uncovered 15 min (platesetter in the whole time). I just winged it so hopefully better directions next time.

Little Rock, AR

• brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 365
    Wow, that looks and sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
  • EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 526
    Looks fantastic. Great idea using those pans. Never understood why the lasagna pan manufacturers can't get with the oven ready pasta makers to make a pan that fits the noodles both ways.
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
  • Those are the cheapo 89 cent pans from walmart. I cut the noodles to fit sideways so they end up being 3 widths along the long side.

Little Rock, AR

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Love it! BTW, how do you post pics from the phone? I can't figure it out.
  • I just clicked attach a file and it asked if it was an existing photo.

Little Rock, AR

• TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    I said DAMN! I am speechless.

I would mow one f those pans down by myself right now

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.