Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Really?! A "Cheetah" Thermapen?

BotchBotch Posts: 3,487
I'm getting regular emails from the fine folks at ThermaWorks recently, and it sounds like there's a market out there for "Limited Edition", special-themed Thermapens, at a paltry $98 apiece.  Today's email offered the "Cheetah", the "Zebra", and the "Camo" models.  
Well, I guess its a cheaper hobby than collecting Caymus cabs, Rembrandts, or filling Jay Leno's garage, but dayam... one's enough for me.  Maybe I should start an aftermarket business selling "skins" for Thermapens, like some companies do for iPhones!    
Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
Ogden, Utard.  

• troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 456
    You could call them Thermaskins!
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I like the camo one, but not enough to buy another one just because of the color.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766

Pink is my color of choice. Nobody will take it  :-)

• 3sheets3sheets Posts: 81
    edited October 2013
    The Cheetah thermapen would have to be faster than the Zebra! I did not see the Camo one  :D

Location 33.537588, -83.969298 (33.5 miles and 41 minutes SE of the Mothership)

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,472
    Pretty funny.  They call it "Cheetah" but it is patterned with Leopard spots.

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,288
    shtgunal3 said:
    I like the camo one, but not enough to buy another one just because of the color.
    The problem with this is if you set it down outside you will never find it again!!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.