Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tri Tip

Finally got time to do my Tri tips got one at TJ's and another at Cub marinated in soy sauce worchershire salt and pepper seared for about 2 minutes a side then moved off the heat and cooked until internal temp 132. Have been busy with sons wedding and cleaning out my Grandma's house. Now that everything is done hope to be more active on here.
XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.

Comments

• Tri tip is a awesome cut. Did you post those pics as thumbnails only? Never seen that on here before. 

Cheers -
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • Not very good at the computer trying to figure out what I did wrong right now.
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
  • Those are tri tips on a mini :)) :))
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,778
    No, mini tri tips on a mini!   :D ;)
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon