Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Score!

BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 515
Here in the Twin Cities packers are hard to come by. I was at Costco today and look what I found.
Edina, MN

·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,386
    Wow...and it's prime??? For $2.69 per lb???   That is a score indeed!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Mind sharing which Costco? That's a nice score.
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 515
    edited September 2013

@D_Train the Eden Prairie Costco, they had a few of them.  I asked if they were going to have them in the future but did not get a real definitive answer.

Edina, MN

·
  • Thanks @Budgeezer. Wish I was closer to that side of town. It is hard to find a packer in this area. Last time I called around and found a lead on Everetts in Minneapolis. They wanted something like $9 per pound. Ended up finding Angus in Maplewood which was better priced for a Choice packer. They had some interesting meats too. I now know where to go next time I want to egg some alligator or wild boar.
    ·
  • That price is sick man.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·