Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicago area CL listing for MBGE -$500

Options

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Hmmm, this is now the 3rd brand new medium showing up in IL with a matter of a few weeks. Doesn't this seem strange to anybody else? I talked to one seller in person and he told me he won it in a drawing, but didn't offer more info. Then via email I chatted with the guy selling the second new one - same thing... "Won it in a drawing" and wouldn't tell me more. Now a 3rd medium. I just wonder where are these friggen drawings being held and how do we get entered? Also baffling is at least 2 didn't even want them and I bet this one is similar!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP
    Options
    RRP said:
    Hmmm, this is now the 3rd brand new medium showing up in IL with a matter of a few weeks. Doesn't this seem strange to anybody else? I talked to one seller in person and he told me he won it in a drawing, but didn't offer more info. Then via email I chatted with the guy selling the second new one - same thing... "Won it in a drawing" and wouldn't tell me more. Now a 3rd medium. I just wonder where are these friggen drawings being held and how do we get entered? Also baffling is at least 2 didn't even want them and I bet this one is similar!
    Found it! http://peoria.craigslist.org/for/4058878882.html
  • ShadowNick
    Options

RRP said:
    yeah, there is one in western Michigan for sale now with the same story.
    Pentwater, MI
  • RRP
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Nick, I wrote to the guy and got no reply...I still smell something fishy.
  • ShadowNick
    Options
    Yeah, too many of these popping up in the same region
    Pentwater, MI