Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sons of Anarchy Salmon dinner

Raspberry Chipolte Salmon and a pineapple head sweet potato.  Yea, it's good, used too much raspberry sauce but it tasted fantastic.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

• rholtrholt Posts: 375

That sure is a lot of sauxe. Otherwise it looks really spot on to me. Kudos.

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,337
    Looks excellent!  I missed the SOA season premier but I'll catch it on demand.  

I like salmon like I like my women...saucy.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,244
    Tasting good beats looking good any day. I'm going to try some rub on my sweet taters next time.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.