Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

NEW Mahogany Egg Tables...nice.

Just when some are convinced that BGE is merely skimping on the product....this new unit shows up as beautiful as ever.

One of the nicest tables I've seen.   Sounds like maybe a Mahogany handle to match could be in the works?

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·

Comments

• tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 272
    That's pretty
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 439
    Really nice.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,821
    how much does that run, mate?
    ·
  • CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,284
    is the mothership making that nor is that a costum job??
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    Is mahogany a good wood to leave outside exposed to the elements?

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • West coast prices (cheaper back east) is $999 for Large/$1099 for XL.

Big Green sells this, it has their logo engraved in the table.

We carry several tables that range from $500 to $3000, this is one of the nicest I've seen.  Steel tables may last longer though.  I wouldn't buy this table and let it sit out unprotected from the elements.   I have heard of a Teak version that should be out soon.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,738
    That is a sweet looking table. The teak version is going to be a fair bit of coin!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,679
    Aviator said:
    Is mahogany a good wood to leave outside exposed to the elements?
    African mahogany is....but that's some expensive material.  It's probably South American.  You can use any wood in a table if you finish it (protect it) and protect the table from the elements.

·